Stoned Santa is an IIM incubated start-up that personalizes in handcrafted art pieces for its customers. We draw our idea through the urban legend of Santa Claus who spreads happiness across the world through his gifts. Our wish is to do the same. We have over 3000 customers and a team of very skillful artists who still bring endangered forms of art back to life!
Personalize your gifts here!!
1. Click here and fill this form up
2. Let our gift experts get in touch with you.
3. Choose a genre of artwork you want.
4. And finally, we can suggest ideas and help you gift your loved ones!
How is it made?
1. Our gift experts will help you choose the kind of string art you want.
2. The artist collects all materials required for the string art piece.
3. The pattern/design is placed on the wooden canvas and the nails are gently hammered into the wood to form the outline of the design.
4. The design/pattern is outlined using nails and colorful strings are woven around it.
5. Our artist then adds his/her creative elements to it to finally get your art piece up and running!
About the author: Sonal Malhotra
The Dreamer String art has more to it than meets the eye. Breaking stereotypes of Indian society, Sonal Malhotra, too is a dreamer. She gave up her full-time job in advertising and followed her passion for pursuing art. Sonal is presently exploring her creative spur and is always up for challenges. “Creating something which is just in your imagination is not easy… giving up is easy”, she said and is now collaborating with Stoned Santa to deliver strings of happiness to her customers!