Stoned Santa is an IIM incubated start-up that personalizes in handcrafted art pieces for its customers. We draw our idea through the urban legend of Santa Claus who spreads happiness across the world through his gifts. Our wish is to do the same. We have over 3000 customers and a team of very skillful artists who still bring endangered forms of art back to life!
Personalize your gifts here!!
1. Click here and fill this form up
2. Let our gift experts get in touch with you.
3. Choose a genre of artwork you want.
4. And finally, we can suggest ideas and help you gift your loved ones!
How is it made?
1.The design to be made is first decided and finalized.
2. All the materials that go into the making of the string art are gathered. (like nails, thread, pattern, wood)
3. The pattern is placed on the wood and nails are gently hammered into the wood to form the outline of the design. All the nails are pierced to the same depth.
4. Colorful strings are used to outline the design. The string is then wrapped around the nail when changing direction, this provides strength to the strings when taut.
5. Fill in the remaining space with string by crisscrossing threads between the nails.
About the Artist: Anjani
Anjani creates beautiful patterns and designs with strings. She feels that an artist does not perfect something, but they move on to the new & different.