This 5th Feb Date String Art, simply put, involves the use of string, thread, wood and colourful wool as an art form. The brilliance of the art shines through when a delicate balance is achieved between the simplicity of the design and the intricate elaborateness of the thread configurations that form the body of the art. Another delightful characteristic of the art is the smooth flowing texture that is achieved by the spools of thread against the rugged rustic feel of the wood on which it takes form.
Personalize your gifts here!!
1. Click here and fill this form up
2. Let our gift experts get in touch with you.
3. Choose a genre of artwork you want.
4. And finally, we can suggest ideas and help you gift your loved ones!
How is it made?
1. Our gift experts will help you choose the kind of string art you want.
2. The artist collects all materials required for the string art piece.
3. The pattern/design is placed on the wooden canvas and the nails are gently hammered into the wood to form the outline of the design.
4. The design/pattern is outlined using nails and colourful strings are woven around it.
5. Our artist then adds his/her creative elements to it to finally get your art piece up and running!
About the Artist: Sonal Malhotra
Sonal started exploring her imaginative insight while working in the advertising industry. The industry offered her creativity with cups of coffee, she was the one for the job, but destiny had different plans. She quit her full-time advertising job to pursue her artistic passion and now works with Stoned Santa to craft personalized String Art for our lovely customers.