11 String Art gift ideas for Travellers
If you’re twenty-two, physically fit, hungry to learn and be better, I urge you to travel – as far and as widely as possible. Sleep on floors if you have to. Find out how other people live and eat and cook. Learn from them – wherever you go.”
~ Anthony Bourdain
1. World Travel – Pack your bags and off you go!
To travel is to live.
– Hans Christian Andersen
2. Some angels have wings, some have wheels !
3. Let hope anchor your soul
4. Dream! Explore! and Discover!
5. Dreamer – Who gets dreams to reality and flies without having bounds
If you can dream it, then you can achieve it.
– Walt Disney
6. Windmill String art
Here’s a truly motivating handmade string art which a traveler or a dreamer would love to have. A windmill signifies passion. It tells us to do what we love. It gets excited and generates power when there is air. It means, we must do what excites us to get the best out of us. Get a travel oriented windmill handmade string art made with lots of love from Stoned Santa.
“Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.”
– Andre Gide
8. Not all who wander are lost !
9. Yacht – You can’t cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water !
I am a small stream flowing across a town,
I wish I could become a river, who joins the ocean..
The ocean which I never saw, the ocean which is wild,
I dream of having a companion, who crashes on the beach with rage,
My route is questing to join, the unseen ocean, the one that roars..
One fine day, beloved, the ocean would accept me as I am,
And I would lose myself in the blues of
The Unseen Ocean..
– a traveller
10. Adventure awaits ! – Life’s an adventure, not a package tool !
“Two roads diverged in a wood, and I – I took the one less traveled by.”
11. “I left my heart in so many places”, says a traveller.
Having covered an impressive 43 cities so far, one of his favorite views was when he did the handstand in Delhi.